*The following information is for speakers and guests only. Thank you!*
Please plan to arrive at OM 102C (there will be balloons or a sign on the door) at least 30 minutes before your speaking time. One of our Mass Comm representatives will direct you to the appropriate room and answer any last-minute questions. You’ll also be able to grab a snack and catch your breath.
A Mass Comm Week representative will meet you at the commuter parking lot at the Bobcat Stadium to provide you with a parking permit and bring you to Old Main, which houses the Conference Room. Please allow ample time for our team members to locate you.
Please let us know in advance if you will need special/additional parking assistance, so that we may accommodate your needs.
Directions to the Bobcat Stadium Commuter Parking Lot
From IH 35 in San Marcos Texas:
- Take exit 206-Aquarena Springs Drive/Loop 82
- If exiting IH 35 from the south / San Antonio, turn left onto Aquarena Springs Drive
- If exiting IH 35 from the north / Austin, turn right onto Aquarena Springs Drive
- Proceed on Aquarena Springs Drive ~1.5 miles to Sessom Drive
- Bobcat Stadium
Should you have questions or concerns at any time during your visit, contact one of us on our cells:
- Jaelyn Ashford, SJMC Grad Assistant; Coordinator of Mass Comm Week, firstname.lastname@example.org, 254-669-2347