Mass Comm Week ’15: October 19-23
Kick off your career by interacting with the pros during our annual week of cutting-edge advice and information. Panelists and guest speakers include alumni who were in your shoes yesterday and are leading the professions today: advertising, digital and electronic media, journalism and public relations.
- So who’s coming to Mass Comm Week? A sneak preview:
- Domingo Martinez, journalist and author of “The Boy Kings of Texas: A Memoir”
- Trisha Espinoza, SJMC alumna and v.p. of programming, Viacom – BET and Centric
- Ashley Hebler, SJMC alumna and Web developer for Volusion
- Ana Toro, senior account manager, ICF Macro-Atlanta
- Nicole George, SJMC alumna: social media and public relations, St. Arnold Brewing Co.
- David Brindley, managing editor of National Geographic magazine
- Dr. Lloyd Potter, demographer for the State of Texas
- Chris Perez, CEO of Right/Left Media and publisher of Citygram Austin
- Whitney Bishop, social media; and Earl Nottingham, chief photographer, Texas Parks and Wildlife
- Mike Cox, veteran journalist; columnist for texasescapes.com
- Annie Werner, editor and program manager, Tumblr
- Evan Smith, publisher, The Texas Tribune
Join us! This week is about you. And your future.